Investing your savings yourself
If you have an interest in investments or are an investment professional, you can choose to manage the investment of your savings yourself through You Invest. Then, you can invest your savings in a number of funds which we have selected.
With You Invest, you decide:
- how large a share of your savings and future payments you want to invest in funds yourself
- which funds you want to invest in
You can always follow your transactions at My PFA as well as see the trading prices.
Fix your own risk on your pension savings with PFA Optional
PFA Optional is for you with insight and interest in investment. You want to assume your own responsibility for regularly fixing the risk level of your pension savings, but you want to leave the actual investing to PFA.
PFA Optional gives you the following possibilities to invest your pension:
- You select an intended distribution between the risk funds Low and High
- PFA Pension will adjust the actual distribution of your selected intended distribution at least twice a year.
- It is up to you to regularly adjust and adapt your intended risk level in accordance with aspects such as your time of retirement
Your investments – your responsibility
Are you ready to manage the investment of 100 % of your pension savings or part of them? With You Invest, you have full responsibility for investing your savings and making them grow. With PFA Optional, you alone are responsible for the risk level on your savings.
We offer a range of investment tools to help you – including the investment portal FundCollect, where you can find information about the various funds and analyse your options. Please note that we do not offer personalised investment advice.
Not all customers can choose to manage their investments themselves – this option depends on the agreement between your employer or organisation and PFA. At My PFA under ’Investment’, you can see whether this option is available to you.
If You Invest is available to you, the investment guide will advise you on how you best use You Invest.