We need proof of identity from you
Like other Danish pension companies, PFA is liable to procure proof of identity from all of its customers as part of the measures to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing. According to the Danish Act on Measures to Prevent Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism, we must confirm your identity from a reliable and independent source.
It is up to you how you want to provide proof of identity
The following documents will be accepted as documentation:
- Valid Passport
- EU driving licence
- Danish health insurance card
- The Danish Armed Forces' ID card
- NATO passport
- The Danish National Police’s ID card
- Residence permit type F or D (laminated plastic card with picture)
- National identity card that is valid as travel identification in connection with travels to and from Denmark.
If you have to submit two types of identification and you do not have two of the above-mentioned documents, you can instead use one of the above-listed documents together with a copy of one of the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Tax card
- Tax card issued by the tax authorities in your country of residence.
Requirements for your proof of identity
It is up to you whether you prefer to make an ordinary copy of your documents, scan the documents or take a picture with your smartphone. However, the documents must meet the following criteria:
- The document must be valid (not expired)
- Your full name
- If you have a Danish civil reg. No. it must also be stated on the document
- The copy must be clearly readable
- If the document contains an address, the address must match your address in the Danish Civil Registration System (the CPR), provided that you have a Danish civil reg. No.
How to provide proof of identity if you are a PFA customer
You can forward the copy of your proof of identity in several ways:
- Follow the link below
- By ordinary post to PFA Pension, Sundkrogsgade 4, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark.