Preparation is key
A good place to start is to gain an overview of how far your finances can carry you towards your needs and wishes for the future. It is also important that you consider which type of job you would like and how much responsibility you feel like taking on.
For example, you can ask yourself the following questions, which are based on where you are at in your life and the career path you are on.
Your current situation
- What is important to you right now?
- Is your work-life balance right?
- Do you solve the right tasks at work?
- Do you have the level of flexibility you would like?
- What are you enthusiastic about?
- Which dreams do you have in relation to your job?
- What would you like your life to look like in two years?
- What would it take to fulfil your wishes?