Employees can have a medical consultation when they need it
At Online Doctor, the employee will get an appointment with a general practitioner who can help with many of the same issues their own doctor can. The online consultation provides the option to have a consultation with a doctor when the employee needs it – in the daytime, evening, the weekend and on public holidays. There is no transport time and the employee can get professional medical advice when needed – at home, at work, in the holiday cottage or while on holiday. Access to Online Doctor will also include the employee’s spouse or domestic partner as well children with the same registered address.
For example, Online Doctor can:
- Provide professional medical advice and treatment by phone or video
- Answer questions by email
- Issue and renew prescriptions
- Provide referrals to treatment at public hospitals.
Online Doctor is provided by Hejdoktor.
Employees can have a consultation within 5 minutes
Getting access to Online Doctor is easy. The employees log on to Hejdoktor.dk with their NemID and then select if they want professional medical advice by phone, video or e-mail.
- Employees who want a consultation by video or phone can choose to make an appointment for later or wait in the queue and get an appointment within about 5 minutes.
- Employees who choose an email consultation will have their questions answered within one hour.