What is covered?
What is covered?
Among other things, your Health Insurance includes:
- Expenses for pre-examinations, treatments and re-examinations at hospitals, clinics or by specialists
- Psychologist (needs-based)
- Treatment by psychiatrists (up to 12 consultations)
- Chiropractor and physiotherapist (/needs-based)
- Acupuncturist and reflexologist (up to 12 treatments in total)
- Treatment of abuse of alcohol, medicine and other intoxicants (up to DKK 132,000)
- Rehabilitation therapy (up to 6 months)
- Recuperation stay (up to 3 months)
- Medicine (up to 6 months)
- Dietician (up to 12 consultations in case of BMI above 30 or below 18)
- Temporary home care services (up to 3 months)
- Second opinion
What your Health Insurance, among other things, does not cover
- Chronic illnesses that have arisen before you were covered by PFA Health Insurance
- Cosmetic surgeries
- Glasses, contact lenses, hearing aids or dental treatment
- Treatment against childlessness and any consequences of pregnancy and birth
- Emergency treatments (for instance from emergency service and casualty ward)
- Needs of treatment that occurred before you became covered by PFA Health Insurance
Log on to My PFA and see which terms apply to you.
Quick help in connection with stress symptoms
You have access to quick help if you experience stress symptoms. The faster you get help, the greater the possibility of preventing stress symptoms from turning into a serious health problem. Therefore, you do not need a doctor's referral. You simply contact PFA and then we will refer you to a business psychologist specialised in stress.
Your children have the same cover as you do
Your children below the age of 24 are automatically covered by your Health Insurance and are therefore ensured the same access to quick treatment. The same applies to your cohabiting partner’s resident children.
Read more about Health Insurance at pfa.dk and at My PFA in your terms and conditions of pension in the section “Special terms and conditions of pension for PFA Health Insurance”, where the detailed terms and conditions of your PFA Health Insurance are described.